6th grade Parent/Teacher Conferences:
*Parent teacher conferences are done for the 2016-2017 school year
6th Grade Guidelines and Expectations
These expectations are for all classes in 6th grade:
- Students are to be in class on time and prepared.
- A free read book will be brought to every class and should be read when work is completed.
- 6th grade is backpack free. Backpacks are used to bring materials to and from school and left in their locker.
- Lockers should be sticker, tape, and writing free.
- NO open food or drink containers in lockers or hallways.
Severance Hawks demonstrate RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and CONNECTIONS.