6th grade Parent/Teacher Conferences:
Parent teacher conferences include two options:
- Sign up for a scheduled time using this link: SIGN UP LINK
- Come during our Open House.*
*The Open House is available 5:30-7:30 February 14 and 3:30-5:00 February 15.
Scheduled conferences include you and the teacher of your choice in the teacher's classroom.
Open House is available in the cafeteria. Find a seat and the teachers will come to you.
6th Grade Guidelines and Expectations
These expectations are for all classes in 6th grade:
- Students are to be in class on time and prepared.
- A free read book will be brought to every class and should be read when work is completed.
- 6th grade is a gum free zone.
- Lockers should be sticker, tape, and writing free.
- NO open food or drink containers in lockers or hallways.
Severance Hawks demonstrate RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and CONNECTIONS.